piątek, 10 czerwca 2011

Lucas. Lucas's life.

Some time ago I met in internet (livemocha.com) some boy. His name is Lucas. I've started writing with him. Honestly, I can say, that he is the most amazing guy I've ever met. He' so good writer (I always cry reading his poetry), he's also talented. So much talented. His voice is like a voice of angel. He can sing so badly good. I wanna see him live. I hope, that he comes to me. We will be sitting on the stairs and looking to stars. I wanted learn something about his friends, his country, so he sent me few pictures (thank you for that!) . Lucas, I just want to know, that you make me smile every time...

Lucas



Weird glasses xD


Childhood


Friends




Speaking german dog


Asia

3 komentarze:

  1. Cool. My English isn't bad ;)

    Ja również poznałam taką osobę. Ogólnie, internet to diabelskie stworzenie. Wkażdej sekundzie można porozmawić z osobą znajdująco się tysiące kilometrów od Ciebie. Niby oczywista oczywistość, ale jaka niezwykła.
    Pozdrawiam.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oj tam, oj tam. Marudzisz. Teraz to nie przeszkoda. Skoro on jest z Niemiex, to nie tak daleko, wierzę, że się spotkacie ;)
    A dziękuję, dziękuję.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Chyba że tak. Ten pies mnie zmylił, kurde :P Mimo wszystko, dla chcącego, nic trudnego.
    Będę się mieć na baczności ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń